What is Sunclass Airlines baggage policy?
The Sunclass Airlines baggage policy depends on the class of service and the package tour booked. Tours booked offer different baggage options, therefore, it is advised to check with a Sunclass Airlines Tours company’s, such as Spies’ Tours, Tjäreborg, and Ving [the companies represent Sunwing Family Resort, Ocean Beach Club, Sunprime Hotels, Altamar Hotels, and White Lagoon Beach], representative for exact details.
General details follow:
- 1 personal item - Fee free
- 1 carry-on/cabin bag/hand luggage - Fee free
- Checked hold baggage – Fee free
- Overweight and Oversize bags - Applicable fees per bag depending on limited weight and size categories
- Sports equipment - Applicable fees will be charged
What is Sunclass Airlines carry-on/cabin baggage policy?
Sunclass Airlines allows 1 carry-on/cabin bag/hand luggage and 1 personal item (purse, jacket, overcoat, umbrella) per passenger fee free.
Carry-on/cabin bag/hand luggage should not exceed the following size and weight limits:
- Overall maximum dimensions: 115 centimeters (55 x 40 x 20 cm) including handles and wheels
- Total maximum weight: 6 kg
- Fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
NOTE: Bulkhead seats do not have under seat storage, therefore, all carry-on/cabin baggage must be stowed in the overhead bin during take-off and landing.
What is Sunclass Airlines checked baggage / hold luggage policy?
Sunclass Airlines standard checked hold baggage policy details follow:
- 1 bag standard
- Maximum dimensions: 157 centimeters (length + width + height)
- Maximum weight: 30 kilograms (NOTE: total combined weight of carry-on/cabin bag/hand luggage and checked hold luggage must not exceed 30 kg. If carry-on/cabin bag/hand luggage is at the maximum of 6 kg, then checked hold luggage must not exceed 24 kg).
Are there fees for additional baggage on Sunclass Airlines?
Yes, fees might apply. They are determined by the type of fare you purchase and your destination. All additional baggage must be arranged through a Sunclass Airlines representative. The contact number is +45 32 47 76 72.
Are there fees for sports equipment on Sunclass Airlines?
Sports equipment such as golf equipment, surfboards, skis, bicycles and special baggage will be accepted up to Sunclass Airlines limits, however, are not counted as one checked bag/hold bag. The maximum weight is 15 kg. Associated fees apply. Arrangements must be made through a Sunclass Airlines representative. The contact number is +45 32 47 76 72.