What methods of transport does Sunclass Airlines provide for my pet?
- Checked as baggage in pressurized and temperature controlled area of your aircraft [Airbus A330-200 and A330-300 aircraft only].
- Shipped as cargo in pressurized and temperature controlled area [Airbus A330-200 and A330-300 aircraft only].
Does my pet qualify for travel in the Sunclass Airlines passenger cabin?
Pets are not allowed to travel in the cabin on Sunclass Airlines flights.
Pets that meet the following qualifications may travel as checked baggage:
- Your pet may comfortably remain in its kennel for the entire flight.
- Your pet has all necessary health documents required by your destination.
- Short nosed dogs and cats are prohibited for their own safety from traveling via air transport.
- The animal must have been owned for at least three months
- Dogs and cats must have traveled with Sunclass Airlines in order to travel home. You may not take a dog or cat home from a destination.
What are the kennel requirements for transport on Sunclass Airlines?
- The kennel meets all safety requirements.
- Be leak-proof and escape-proof.
- Be properly ventilated, but not allow any part of the animal from protruding outside of the container.
- Provide enough room for the animal to stand and turn around.
- Be made of metal, wood, or a hard plastic/composite.
- Contain absorbent material or litter.
- Have functional handles on the kennel's exterior to prevent tilting and any direct contact with the animals.
- Be closed securely, but not locked.
- Have labels with the words "Live Animal" or "Levende dyr" or "Levande djur" in letters at least 1-inch tall on the crate's top and on at least one side.
- Have upright arrow labels indicating kennel's correct position.
What are the fees associated with pet transport on Sunclass Airlines?
- Fee for animal checked as baggage: 500 DEK/NOK/SEK or 70 € one way.
Are there any other restrictions for transporting a pet on Sunclass Airlines?
Sunclass Airlines may refuse to transport an animal due to illness, aggressive behavior, poor kenneling, or extreme temperatures at origin, transfer, or destination airports.
Please contact a representative at Sunclass Airlines regarding short nosed dogs and cats. Most are prohibited for their own safety from traveling via air transport.
Service animals traveling on Sunclass Airlines.
Please contact a representative at Sunclass Airlines directly for detailed information about traveling with a service animal.