Does Singapore Airlines have online check-in?
Singapore Airlines' Internet Check-in is available from any location within Singapore Airlines’ network.
Click here to check in online.
What are the requirements for using Internet Check-in?
- Check-in 2-48 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- You may only print your Boarding Pass after internet check-in when departing from eligible airports.
- You may not check in online as an unaccompanied minor (below age 17), or if you are a minor who’s reservation was booked separately from the accompanying adult’s reservation.
- You are not traveling in a group of 10 or more.
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags, etc.
How about Mobile Check-In?
Singapore Airlines customers can now use the iPhone App to check-in (as well as book flights, manage bookings, etc). Or visit m.singaporeair.com on an internet-enabled, mobile phone.
Check in between 2 and 48 hours prior to flight departure time, select a seat, and either: get a 2D Barcode display on your mobile device, or collect a boarding pass from the Check-in counter at the airport.
Can I use Internet Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, you may check-in online, and then drop your bags at a Singapore Airlines' Check-in counter at the airport. information on the location to check in your bags will be provided on the Check-in Confirmation Screen.
Can I change/select my seat with Internet Check-in?
Yes, when you use Internet Check-in you can select your seat.
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
- If you are traveling with checked baggage, Singapore Airlines recommends you arrive at the airport 2.5 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- If you are traveling without checked baggage, Singapore Airlines recommends you arrive at the airport 1.5 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
When do I need to be at the boarding gate?
The boarding gate will close 10 minutes before departure time.