Does LATAM Airlines have online check-in?
Yes, LATAM Airlines offers Web Check-in for all passengers boarding LATAM Airline's domestic Brazil flights as well as flights operated by LATAM Airlines Argentina, LATAM Airlines Chile, LATAM Airlines Colombia, LATAM Airlines Ecuador, LATAM Airlines Paraguay, or LATAM Airlines Peru.
What are the requirements for using Web Check-in on LATAM Airlines?
- Check-in hours before your flight is scheduled to depart apply as follows:
- From 48 to two hours - LATAM Airlines Argentina, LATAM Airlines Chile, LATAM Airlines Ecuador
- From 72 to two hours - LATAM Airlines Brazil and LATAM Airlines Paraguay
- According to Brazilian Airport Regulation, your web check-in may be canceled if:
- You do not arrive at the boarding gate 40 minutes before aircraft departure with your boarding pass (printed during web check-in).
- You chose not to print your boarding pass at home or you do not print your boarding pass 40 minutes before aircraft departure at one of the LATAM Airline's Check-In Kiosks or any check-in counter located at the airports
- You must present a valid photo ID when solicited.
- You may cancel your web check-in until 1 hour before your flight departure. To cancel it, go to LATAM Airline's web site, click on "Check-In" then on "Cancel Web Check-in" and fill in all applicable information.
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your baggage, etc.
May I use Web Check-in on LATAM Airlines if I have bags to check?
If you need to check baggage/hold luggage, then arrive at the airport early and proceed to one of LATAM Airlines' check-in counters to check your baggage/hold luggage. In some airports, you may find check-in counters that are exclusive to passengers who checked in online and are checking baggage/hold luggage. Look for one or ask one of LATAM Airline's airport employees to make your check-in procedure faster.
May I change/select my seat with LATAM Airlines' Web Check-in?
Yes, when you use Web Check-in you may change/select your seat.
If I plan to check-in with LATAM Airlines at the airport, then how much time should I allot?
Recommended times for check-in at the airport:
- Domestic flights - at least 90 minutes before your flight's departure time
- International flights - at least 3 hours before your flight's departure time
- If flying to/from Manaus, arrive 2 hours before the scheduled departure time
- If flying to Easter Island, arrive 3 hours before the scheduled departure time