What is Helvetic Airways baggage policy?
Here is what is included when you buy an Helvetic Airways airfare:
- 1 personal item [personal items = purse, briefcase, laptop bag, jacket, umbrella, diaper bag, duty free items, and assistive devices]
- 1 cabin bag or hand luggage item
- 1 Checked hold baggage item
What is Helvetic Airways cabin bag or hand luggage policy?
Helvetic Airways allows 1 cabin bag or hand luggage item and 1 personal item [personal items = purse, briefcase, laptop bag, jacket, umbrella, diaper bag, duty free items, and assistive devices] per passenger.
Cabin bag or hand luggage should not exceed the following size and weight limits:
- Maximum size - 115 centimeters (55 x 40 x 20 cm)/45 inches (21 x 16 x 8 in) including handles and wheels
- Maximum weight - 5 kilograms/11 pounds
- Item must fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
NOTE: Bulkhead seats do not have under seat storage, therefore, all carry-on/cabin baggage must be stowed in the overhead bin during take-off and landing.
What is Helvetic Airways checked hold baggage policy?
Helvetic Airways complimentary checked hold baggage policy details follow:
- 1 bag
- Maximum size: 158 centimeters/62 inches (length + width + height)
- Maximum weight: 23 kilograms/50 pounds
Are there fees for baggage on Helvetic Airways?
Yes, fees apply for excess (greater than 23 kilograms/50 pounds) checked hold baggage weight and additional checked hold baggage items. The fee is CHF 15 per kilogram/pound.
What is Helvetic Airways fee for overweight baggage?
Complimentary weight is 23 kilograms/50 pounds. A fee of CHF 15 per additional kilogram/pound will be charged. Note that Helvetic Airways does not except baggage greater than 32 kilograms/70 pounds
Are there fees for sports equipment on Helvetic Airways?
If the item is checked as the one allowed item and it is within Helvetic Airways' checked hold baggage guidelines, then there is no charge. However, if the item is not within the checked hold baggage guidelines, then the following charges per type per apply:
- CHF 60 per item - Regular size (up to 150cm in linear size) sports equipment such as skis, golf bags, fishing equipment, mountain climbing equipment, hiking equipment, hockey, and lacrosse equipment.
- CHF 120 per item – Large size (up to 280cm in linear size) sports equipment.
- CHF 60 per item - Bicycle