Does KLM have mobile check-in?
Yes, KLM now allows you to check-in on your mobile device from any location. You can use movile check-in for you any your group as long as your device has Internet access. For most flights, you can also skip the printing process and receive an electronic boarding pass that can be scanned on your device. To expedite the process, you can download the KLM mobile app. Click here for more information.
Does KLM have Online check-in?
Yes, KLM's Internet Check-in allows you to check-in 1-30 hours before your flight departs, depending on your destination and departure airport. All you need is an internet connection and a printer!
What are the requirements for using Internet Check-in?
- If traveling to/from the U.S., check in between 24 hours to 1 hour prior to your departure time.
- If traveling to Mumbai or from Ethiopia, Kenya, or Sudan, check-in 1.5-30 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- If traveling from any other location, check-in 1-30 hours before your flight is scheduled to depart.
- You have an electronic ticket for a confirmed reservation.
- You are not traveling in a group larger than 9 people.
- You are not a special needs passenger (ie. Unaccompanied Minor).
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags etc.
Can I use Internet Check-in if I have bags to check?
Yes, you will be able to print your boarding pass at home but will have to drop your bags at a KLM Check-in counter at the airport before the cut-off time.
Can I change/select my seat with Internet Check-in?
Yes, when you use Internet Check-in you can:
- Change/Select your seat.
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
- If traveling within Europe, both passenger and any baggage must be checked in at least 40 minutes before scheduled departure.
- For intercontinental flights, both passenger and any baggage must be checked in at least 60 minutes before scheduled departure.