Does Etihad Airways have online check-in?
Yes, Etihad Airways has web check-in for more than half of their routes. Web check-in allows you to check-in up 1-48 hours before your flight departs.
What are the requirements for using web check-in?
- You must use a PNR (Booking Reference Number), Etihad Guest Number, or e-ticket number for identification when checking in.
- Only flights operated by Etihad Airways.
- Does not apply for group reservations.
- Only for flights operated within 2-24 hours.
Make sure you leave enough time at the airport to get through security, check your bags, etc.
Can I check-in online if I have bags to check?
Yes, if you need to check luggage, bring the boarding pass you printed at home, and proceed to the Etihad counter at the airport.
Can I change/select my seat when checking in online?
Yes, you can change or select your seat during web check-in.
If I plan to check in at the airport, how much time should I allot?
- Etihad's check-in counters open at least three hours before the scheduled time of departure (four hours for flights from Abu Dhabi).
- Check-in closes 60 minutes prior to departure, except for Diamond First Class and Pearl Business Class passengers at Abu Dhabi, where check in closes 45 minutes prior to departure.