What is Air Corsica's Unaccompanied Minor Service?
Young children traveling without a parent or legal guardian are considered to be Unaccompanied Minors. Most airlines provide a service to assist these children from their point of departure to their final destination.
What age does my child have to be to qualify as an Unaccompanied Minor?
The service is mandatory for children ages 4-11 traveling without an adult who is at least 18 years old. Teenagers with ages 12-17 years are not required to travel as unaccompanied minors, but the service is optional for this age group as well. Children under 4 years of age are not allowed to travel unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
What are the fees associated with this service?
Traveling within France: Tickets are sold at specific fares for unaccompanied minors with ages 4-11. Teenagers with ages 12-17 years pay a normal fare and an optional add-on of €30 per flight (€35 on the Paris – Corsica routes).
Traveling to and from Europe: All unaccompanied minor services on flights to and from Europe are subject to a €50 per flight.
What are the travel document requirements?
- A valid identity document such as a passport or identity document.
- The Air Corsica form Enfant Non Accompagné available to be downloaded from the aircorsica.com website.
- An exit authorization (AST) is compulsory for any French or foreign minor residing in France and traveling outside France. It must be signed by at least one parent or guardian.
- A photocopy of a valid identity document of the person signing the authorization to the leave the territory.
- Additional country restrictions for Air Corsica flights also apply; please contact Air Corsica at 08 25 35 35 35 (France) or +33 4 95 20 95 20 (Worldwide) for specific details.
How do I book this service?
Booking may be handled on the aircorsica.com site or by telephone contact with the Air Corsica Contact Center at 08 25 35 35 35 (France) or +33 4 95 20 95 20 (Worldwide).